Thursday 30 April 2015

Me-Made-May '15

I can't believe it's almost May already. I participated in Me-Made-May '14, last year for the first time and really enjoyed it, so I have decided to join in again this year.

It's a great way to document your wardrobe and see what is working and what is not. Last year I found it very useful as a tool for evaluating my wardrobe and identifying areas that needed attention. It was also a huge boost to my sewing mojo which I'm hoping will happen again this year.

Here is my pledge:

'I, Jean of http://sewjeanmargaret.blogspot.com.au/, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '15. I endeavour to wear as many Me Made garments as possible each day for the duration of May 2015'

Over the last year or so, I seem to have expanded around my waistline. This has been a gradual weight gain due to the onset of middle age, generally over eating and laziness. It has got to the stage where a lot of my Me Made clothes have become uncomfortably tight around the middle...some even unwearable.

I have been feeling very fat and frumpy lately, but struggling to find the motivation to do something about it. So I thought I might use Me-Made-May '15 to not only wear as many Me Made garments as possible each day, but to motivate me into eating more healthily and exercising, so that by the end of May I can fit more comfortably back into my Me Made clothes. Daily photos will keep me accountable and provide the motivation I need.

I will post once a week with photos of my daily outfits and I will be joining the Me-Made-May '15 Flickr Group.

Looking forward to sharing and following along with everyone else who has joined in this year.


Happy Me-Made-May '15

5 comments:

  1. May has come around quickly! Good luck with MMM and losing that little bit of annoying weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy seeing what people wear during May. Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks BeaJay. I love seeing what everyone else is wearing too. It's so inspiring.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress, hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete