Thursday 27 April 2017

My Pledge for Me Made May 2017

Well, it's almost that fun time of year again, and time to make my Me Made May pledge for 2017. This will be my fourth year participating in this fun sewing community challenge. Thanks so much to Zoe for organising this wonderful event which is in it's eighth year.







'I, Jean of http://sewjeanmargaret.blogspot.com.au/ and sewjeanmargaret on Instagram, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '17. I endeavour to wear only me made garments each day for the duration of May 2017 (excluding underwear, jeans and accessories)'


I will try to post daily photos on Instagram and I may do a weekly round up on the blog. I'm so looking forward to following along with all the other participants this year. Please join in the fun. You can tailor your challenge to suit yourself. This is not a competition, just a bit of sewing fun.

Happy Sewing

Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment